Thursday Jun 20, 2024
Thursday Jun 20, 2024

One dies while fishing with electric shock


Nepalnews
2024 May 19, 20:30,

Lamjung, May 19: A person died while fishing with an electric shock in a Kisedi stream of Dordi rural municipality-4 of Lamjung district last night.

Bikash Gurung, 26, of Jitare from the same rural municipality died as he accidently caught an electric wire used for fishing, according to District Police Office, Lamjung.

According to the locals, Gurung had gone to the stream together with his friends at night. They were passing current from a nearby outhouse for fishing in the stream, which, however, took Gurung's life.

Information officer at District Police Office, Thaneshwor Chapai, informed a police team had reached the incident site immediately after getting information.

The concerned family has been handed over the dead body after postmortem. 


Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

Kathmandu, Nepal,


Newsroom
##

E-mail
[email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal