Saturday Dec 3, 2022
Saturday Dec 3, 2022

Fire breaks at Nanglo restaurant, Biratnagar


Nepalnews
2022 Jul 14, 14:59, Biratnagar
Representative Image (photo via ANI)

A fire broke out in Nanglo restaurant at Tinpaini Chowk, Biratnagar on Thursday afternoon. 

Police said that the restaurant was completely burnt down due to the fire. The fire also damaged the house of Moti Dugad, a member of the House of Representatives, near the restaurant. 

DSP Rajan Karki of the District Police Office Morang said that the details of the damage have not been revealed yet. 

READ ALSO:

Nanglo restaurant fire Biratnagar House of Representatives Morang damage
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal