Tuesday Nov 29, 2022
Tuesday Nov 29, 2022

Gas leakage causes fire


Nepalnews
2022 Sep 30, 19:27,

Property worth Rs 1.7 million was gutted in fire caused by gas leakage at the residence of Bijay Rajbansi from Mechinagar Municipality-6 in the district on Friday.

Deputy Superintendent of Police at Area Police Office, Kakadbhitta, Gyan Kumar Mahato, shared the information that the fire was caused by leakage of LP gas. The incident occurred on the eve of Dashain festival has left the Rajbansi family in dire straits.

The one-story concrete house is all damaged in the fire, the police said, adding that house owner Rajbansi was injured while containing the fire.

All goods including food grains, refrigerator, furniture and motorcycle were destroyed in the fire, Mahato added.

The fire could not expand more with the joint intervention of Nepal Police, Armed Police Force and locals.

Meanwhile, Deputy Chief of Mechinagar Municipality, Mina Upreti, and Ward Chairperson Lalit Tamang assured Rajbansi family of assistance in the need. 

READ ALSO:

gas leakage Bijay Rajbansi food grains refrigerator furniture
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal