Wednesday Aug 10, 2022
Wednesday Aug 10, 2022

Man electrocuted to death in Saptari


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Feb 24, 11:17, Saptari

A person was electrocuted at Dakneswori municipality-9, Patthargadha in Saptari last night. Mahadev Yadav, 42, a local, was electrocuted, police informed.

He got an electric shock while supplying water to his newly-constructed house from a nearby pond through a water-lifting motor.

Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) Madhab Prasad Kafle shared that Yadav, who was critically injured after the shock, died on the way to Chhinnamasta Hospital in Rajbiraj.

READ ALSO:

Electrocution Saptari Rajbiraj Electricity Chhinnamasta Hospital Deceased accident
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal