Wednesday Aug 10, 2022
Wednesday Aug 10, 2022

Women suffocates to death in a house fire


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Jun 16, 15:47, Charikot
Representative Image

An old woman has died after suffocating when her house got engulfed by fire in Shailung village of Dolakha district.

The deceased has been identified as Nidkumari Magar, 85, of Shailung-1. According to the police, the fire broke out in the house this morning due to an electrical short circuit and all the windows and doors were closed.

According to the locals, the old woman was sleeping alone in a separate room of the house. The house was completely destroyed in the fire and even the goats and chickens were burnt to death. Details are being gathered about the damage caused by the fire and further investigation is underway, police said.

READ ALSO:

Women suffocates to death in a house fire Charikot Shailung village Dolakha district death
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal