Saturday Jul 2, 2022
Saturday Jul 2, 2022

Worker dies of electric shock


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Mar 25, 18:09, Sarlahi

A worker hired for the installation of an electric pole died of electric shock at Malangawa, the district headquarters of Sarlahi.

 Police identified the deceased as Shivaji Mahato, 25 of Tribeni of Pheta rural municipality-1, Bara. Three workers including Mahato suffered an electric shock in course of fixing the pole at Bishwakarma Chowk today. Though he was rushed to the Provincial Hospital, Malangawa for severe injury, he was pronounced dead on the arrival.

Nepal Electricity Authority (NEA) electricity extension works are underway through the contract. NEA Malangawa distribution center chief Binod Yadav promised to compensate the bereaved family. 

READ ALSO:

Electric Shock death accident Electricity Electric Pole NEA NepalNews
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal