Tuesday Feb 7, 2023
Tuesday Feb 7, 2023

One dead, one injured due to electric shock


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Jul 26, 8:36, Panchthar

One person died and another was injured due to electrocution. 38-year-old Jeevan Magar of Tumbeva Rural Municipality-2 of the district, who was injured due to an electrical shock in a grain grinding mill, died on Monday night during treatment. 35-year-old Poorna Kumar Magar of the same place was injured due to electric shock.

At 2 p.m. on Monday, the two were electrocuted while grinding grains in the mill installed at Jeevan's house. They were sent to BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences, Dharan for treatment. According to the district police office, Jeevan was declared dead on arrival by the doctor.

Purnakumar, who was injured due to the electric shock, is being treated at the same hospital and his condition is normal, police said. Residents said that the deceased Jeevan installed the mill in the house recently. He was a candidate for ward member in the last local level election and was defeated by a narrow margin.

READ ALSO:

Electrocution Electric Shock BP Koirala Institute of Health Sciences dead on arrival local level election
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal