Tuesday Dec 6, 2022
Tuesday Dec 6, 2022

Electrician dies of electric shock


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Jun 20, 19:55, Gorkha
Representative Image

An electrician has died due to electric shock in Gorkha. The deceased has been identified as Ram Kumar Limbu, a technician working at Nepal Electricity Authority's Gorkha Distribution Center.

 According to Superintendent of Police Kedar Khanal of the District Police Office, Limbu was electrocuted while climbing the pole to release the stolen power line. He fell to the ground after being electrocuted. Limbu died on the way to Gorkha Hospital for treatment, police said.

READ ALSO:

Electrician dies of electric shock Gorkha Electric Shock electrician has died
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal