Friday Sep 29, 2023
Friday Sep 29, 2023

Father, son consume toxic mushrooms in Ilam, die

2021 Jul 24, 19:47, Kathmandu
Image: Google Maps

A man and his son died after consuming poisonous mushrooms in Phakphokthum Rural Municipality of Ilam district.

The deceased have been identified as Lekh Bahadur Limbu (51) and his son Dibas Limbu (12).

The duo were admitted to Nobel Hospital, Biratnagar after they fell sick five days ago. They had consumed wild mushrooms collected from the forest.

According to the police, they died in course of treatment at the hospital today.


Wild mushroom consumption Ilam Phakphokthum Phakphokthum Rural Municipality
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77


KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal