Wednesday Jul 6, 2022
Wednesday Jul 6, 2022


Four cases of cholera detected in Kathmandu

Jun 22, 2022
Four cases of cholera have been detected in various places of Kathmandu district

Big hole in the middle of Baneshwor road

Oct 25, 2021
A big hole has been detected in one of the busiest road sections in Baneshwor, Kathmandu district.

Around 400 houses deprived of electricity in Myagdi

Oct 4, 2021
Around 400 households have been forced to live in the dark following the closure of a micro hydropower project in Myagdi district.

Delta variants in 97.6pc, alpha variants in remaining others in Nepal

Sep 28, 2021
The genomic sequencing conducted on 42 swab specimens in Nepal found that 97.6 per cent had been infected with Delta variants while the remaining 2.4 per cent with Alpha variants.

Two measles patients confirmed in Jajarkot

Sep 11, 2021
Two persons were diagnosed with measles in Rawatgaun of Bheri Municipality-1, Jajarkot district.

Seismic survey detects gas, petrol in Dailekh

Sep 9, 2021
The seismic survey conducted for the exploration of petroleum products has detected the gas and petrol underground in Dailekh district.

Australia state reports record daily infections

Aug 14, 2021
Australia’s most populous state reported a daily record 466 new locally acquired COVID-19 infections on Saturday and increased fines for breaches of pandemic restrictions.

Delta Plus variant detected in Bharatpur Hospital in Chitwan

Jul 12, 2021
The Delta Plus variant of COVID-19 has been detected in Chitwan district.

10 black fungus cases confirmed in Nepal: MoHP

Jun 3, 2021
So far 10 people have been infected with black fungus in the country, confirmed the Ministry of Health and Population.

UK, Indian COVID-19 variants detected in South Africa

May 9, 2021
Eleven cases of COVID-19 variant B.1.1.7 and four of B.1.617.2 variants have been detected in South Africa, Health Minister Zweli Mkhize said on Saturday night.

Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77


KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal