Tuesday Apr 23, 2024
Tuesday Apr 23, 2024

One dies, another taken ill after consuming toxic mushroom


Nepalnews
2023 Jun 30, 15:40,
Image source :Google

A woman died after consuming poisonous mushroom in Okhaldhunga. The deceased has been identified as Kalpana Sharma, 24, of Chisankhugadhi rural municipality-7.

Similarly, Kalpana's husband Parshuram Khatiwada is serious after consuming mushroom. Both of them were taken ill on June 22 after they ate curry made from mushroom grown in their farm. Both of them were sent to Kathmandu-based Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital for further treatment.

Kalpana died on Thursday (June 29) night in course of treatment while Parshuram's condition is serious, said Police Inspector at the District Police Office, Okhaldhunga, Devendra Das.

---

READ ALSO:

consuming poisonous mushroom Okhaldhunga mushroom Tribhuvan University Teaching Hospital
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal