Monday Apr 15, 2024
Monday Apr 15, 2024

Fun park under construction at Chure corridor


Nepalnews
RSS
2023 Feb 08, 10:50, Sarlahi
Representative Illustration

A fun park is being constructed at Hariban municipality-1, Kailashpur along the Chure-Bhawar corridor in Sarlahi.

The park is under construction in the area which is three kilometers north of Hariwan Bazaar along the East-West Highway.

Hariwan Mayor Kamal Budhathoki shared that preparation was underway to install a big-size idol of Gautam Buddha in the park.

Various structures such as picnic spots, selfie sets, bridges, and hotels around the park. Mayor Budhathoki informed that the park was being built at an estimated cost of Rs 49.7 million.

"Ministry of Tourism would bear 65 percent of the construction cost while Hariban municipality would share the remaining 35 percent", he said, adding the construction works of the park are estimated to be completed within two years. ---

READ ALSO:

fun park Under Construction Chure corridor Hariban municipality-1 Kailashpur
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal