Friday May 27, 2022
Friday May 27, 2022

Two children dead in housefire


Nepalnews
RSS
2021 Nov 28, 11:46, Chitwan
Representative Image (photo via ANI)

Two children have died in a fire at a house in Rapti Municipality of Chitwan. The fire broke out at the house of Jit Bahadur Rumba in Rapti Municipality Ward No. 1 Mainatar on Saturday. The deceased have been identified as Suraj, 3, grandson of Jit Bahadur's son, and Manisa Tamang, 3, granddaughter of his daughter, according to the District Police Office, Chitwan.

The fire completely destroyed the house, clothes, food, and rent in the house. Spokesperson of the District Police Office Chitwan and Deputy Superintendent of Police Narahari Adhikari said that the fire broke out when there was no guardian in the house. The fire is believed to have been caused by a solar battery short. Though the incident took place on Saturday, the incident was reported only on Sunday as it is a remote hilly area, police said. The body has been sent to Bharatpur Hospital for autopsy.

READ ALSO:

fire house fire children accident Nepal Police Police Rapti Chitwan rural area District Police Office Bharatpur Hospital hospital
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal