Tuesday Nov 29, 2022
Tuesday Nov 29, 2022

Young man died on-the-spot of electrocution


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Oct 05, 18:26, Tehrathum
Representative Image (photo credit: PIXABAY)

A young man died today in Tehrathum due to electrocution while connecting the internet.

Yograj Subedi, police inspector of Sankrantibazar area police office, informed that 24-year-old Neelam Ingnam of Atharai Rural Municipality-4 Ewa was electrocuted while climbing an electric pole to connect the internet and died on the spot.

The body of the deceased has been taken to the district hospital for post-mortem.

READ ALSO:

Tehrathum Electrocution Internet Electric Pole Post Mortem death accident on the spot death
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal