Thursday Sep 29, 2022
Thursday Sep 29, 2022

Father, nine-month baby die of electrocution


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 Aug 19, 7:32, Tanahun
Representative Image (photo credit: PIXABAY)


A 22-year-old youth and his nine-month baby died of electrocution while fishing in Guhekhola near Kotre of Shukla Gandaki Municipality in Tanahun on Thursday.

The deceased are Chitra Bahadur Bambo and his son Adi Bambo from Nisdi Rural Municipality-5 in the district of Palpa, Deputy Superintendent of Police (DSP) of Tanahun Yubraj Khadka said.

Likewise, Chitra's wife Dilmaya Bambo, 19, is hurt in the accident that happened while fishing by the use of electricity.

Critically hurt from the electric shock, all three were rushed to the Pokhara-based Gandaki Medical College where the two passed away last night.

Dilmaya is receiving treatment in the same hospital, police said.

READ ALSO:


Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal