Friday Aug 19, 2022
Friday Aug 19, 2022

Shikhar Insurance Company

One died in a fire caused by an electrical shot

May 22, 2022
One died and another was injured when a fire broke out due to an electrical shot while removing a flex board hanging outside the office.
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal