Friday Sep 30, 2022
Friday Sep 30, 2022

One died in a fire caused by an electrical shot


Nepalnews
RSS
2022 May 22, 17:36, Chitwan
Representative Image

One died and another was injured when a fire broke out due to an electrical shot while removing a flex board hanging outside the office.

The deceased has been identified as Sakuntala Poudel Subedi, who was working at the branch office of Shikhar Insurance Company at Bharatpur Metropolitan City-10. According to Narahari Adhikari, Information Officer of the District Police Office, the incident took place at around 1.15 pm today while removing a flex board hanging outside the office.

The deceased Subedi, 36, of Kathar Chowk, Bharatpur-10 has been identified. The injured has been identified as Tarun Thapa, 22, of Bharatpur-7. He is undergoing treatment at Chitwan Medical College.

According to the police, the fire broke out due to a sudden power outage. The fire was brought under control at 1:40 am with the help of Bharatpur Metropolitan Fire Brigade, Nepal Police, Nepal Army and locals. The fire destroyed office documents, police said. The incident is being further investigated.

READ ALSO:

One died in a fire caused by an electrical shot board of the office. Shikhar Insurance Company Bharatpur Metropolitan City-10 electrical shot Chitwan
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal