Friday Feb 23, 2024
Friday Feb 23, 2024

60-yr-old dies of electrocution at restaurant in Delhi


Nepalnews
ANI
2023 Jul 09, 16:36, New Delhi [India]
Representative Image

 A 60-year-old man allegedly died after being electrocuted at a restaurant in East Delhi's Preet Vihar, Delhi police said on Sunday.

They said a case has been registered and an investigation has been started.

According to Delhi Police, on Saturday afternoon they received information at Preet Vihar police station informing that one Satender Negi (60), a resident of Railway colony Mandawali Delhi working as a peon in 'Salt Cafe' in A Block Market, Preet Vihar, suffered an electric shock in the kitchen while placing utensils in the rack, and collapsed.

He was rushed to a nearby hospital where the doctors declared him brought dead, the police said.

Following the incident, a team of police was called to inspect the spot.

Based on their initial investigation, a case under section 304 A of the IPC has been registered at Preet Vihar police station.

"We are further looking into the case," the police added. (ANI)

READ ALSO:

New Delhi man dies of electrocution New Delhi Police Indian Penal Code preet vihar
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal