Thursday Aug 11, 2022
Thursday Aug 11, 2022

Moving bus catches fire in Dhading


Nepalnews
2021 Oct 24, 8:40, Kathmandu

A moving bus has caught fire in Dhading.

As per the police report, the bus with number plate Na 6 Pa 1471 was heading to Kathmandu from Surkhet, it caught fire when it reached Gajuri at 2:00 am.

The police informed that the reason for the fire was an electric short circuit in the bus.

The fire has destroyed some parts of the bus and even burnt luggage while no harm have been reported to passengers.

READ ALSO:

Dhading bus catches fire Kathmandu Gajuri incident
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77

Contact

KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

Newsroom
+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

E-mail
[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal