Saturday Jun 3, 2023
Saturday Jun 3, 2023

Six sick after eating wild mushrooms

2022 Jul 10, 12:51, Dang
Representative Image

In Dang, six people have fallen ill after eating wild mushrooms. According to Mukunda Prasad Rijal, spokesperson of the District Police Office, the mushrooms were brought from the local forest on Saturday morning.

According to him, Bhola BC, 42, of Khaira in Ghorahi Sub-Metropolis-11, his daughters Sonu BC, 20, and Pavita BC, 15 have fallen ill. Similarly, Lal Bahadur Basnet, 42, of Ghorahi-12 Hapur, his wife Shanta Basnet, 40, and son Samir Basnet, 16, also fell ill after consuming poisonous mushrooms, police said.

All the patients are undergoing treatment at Rapti Institute of Health Sciences, Ghorahi, police said. The condition of Lal Bahadur's family is critical, police said.


wild mushrooms apti Institute of Health Sciences poisonous mushrooms NepalNews Latest news of Nepal nepal
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77


KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal