Sunday May 28, 2023
Sunday May 28, 2023

1 dies due to electric shock

2022 Jun 12, 19:38, Dhading
Representative Image

A woman has died in an electric shock in Thakre Gaonpalika-1 of South Dhading district on Saturday evening. The deceased has been identified as Nirmala Gharti Chhetri, 43, of Dhading, according to District Police Office, Dhading.

 According to the locals, the power was cut due to the 11,000 voltage wire touching a tree. And since it was raining continuously, the current could be felt while walking.


Dhading 1 dies due to electric shock Thakre Gaonpalika-1 South Dhading district Electric Shock
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77


KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal