Friday Jun 2, 2023
Friday Jun 2, 2023

Three electrocuted in Saptari

2022 Aug 04, 8:44, Saptari

At least three persons, including two from the same family, were electrocuted in Saptari last night.

Two persons lost their lives to electric shocks in Kanchanrup municipality last night. The deceased have been identified as Saudananda Sardar, 40, and his sister-in-law Anjali Sardar, 20, of Kanchanrup-6.

According to DSP at the Area Police Office Kanchanpur Ram Kumar Yadav, seven-month-pregnant Anjali got electric shocks while fetching water from a tube well that was installed with the water-lifting motor in front of his own house.

Saudananda also caught electric shocks while he rushed to rescue his daughter-in-law, who was lying unconscious. Both of them died on the spot, DSP Yadav said.

Likewise, Shiva Shanker Saha, 56, of Rajgadh rural municipality-2, Kamalpur in Saptari was also electrocuted. He also got electric shocks while lifting water through a water-lifting motor in front of his home.


Saptari Electrocuted electric shocks NepalNews Latest news of Nepal nepal
Nepal's First Online News Portal
Published by Nepalnews Pvt Ltd
Editor: Raju Silwal
Information Department Registration No. 1505 / 076-77


KMC-02, UttarDhoka,
Lazimpat, Nepal

+977–01–4445751 / 4445754

[email protected] [email protected]

Terms of Use Disclaimer
© NepalNews. 2021 All rights reserved. | Nepal's First News Portal